New Price / Flexible Five Bedroom Home!
An internal inspection is an absolute must to fully appreciate the size, features & flexibility of this very deceptive & surprising property! This classic 1960's solid brick home has had an extension on the back, virtually doubling its size & now boasts some 225m2 in living space. The flexibility of the different room uses makes it absolutely ideal for large, growing or extended families or could even be suitable for a 2 family living situation.
Some of the other property features include...
• Original house is built in 1965
• Solid brick construction with rendered front facade
• Timber floors & higher ceilings throughout
• Large extension is timber frame with cladding
• 5 bedrooms or 4 with a study/office
• Built in wardrobes to 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms, corner spa to younger one
• Separate lounge or optional lounge/dine
• Kitchen with gas hotplates, modern oven & dishwasher
• Casual meals area
• Large family room (6.8m x 4.5m)
• Ducted A/C + 2 newer split system air conditioners
• Large rear bedroom could also be 3rd living area
• 3rd toilet located off the laundry
• All weather pergola with crazy slate paving & BBQ
• Full size, fully fenced allotment, 693m2 approx
• Lock up single garage
• Plenty of room for off street parking
• Neat front yard with brick front fence
Situated in this super popular seaside suburb, this very unique, exciting & versatile home is an easy walk to the beach, local shops/services, bus transport or the fabulous local pub. The street itself contains a good mixture of traditional older homes as well as plenty of new development, very typical of today's Christies Beach. This home does require TLC but is absolutely packed with potential & offers so much accommodation & further opportunities for the price.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport