Surf, swim and relax your days away.......Start Living the Dream Lifestyle Today!
Perfectly positioned only metres to the Mermaid Beach SLSC, patrolled beach and 'Cafe on Hedges'- Mermaid Beachside living is second to none.....Surf, swim, cafe lunches, chic restaurants and trendy bars all come part and parcel with this enviable lifestyle.
You will love living in this north-east facing 2 bedroom beachside unit that is situated in a small block of only 6 on a large land area of 809m2, where everything you could possibly need is right at your fingertips. Take a leisurely stroll along the beach to cosmopolitan Broadbeach where you can enjoy shopping at boutique stores, "lunching" at fabulous restaurants and sipping on fine wine at one of the many bars and nightclubs. Or enjoy a relaxing bike ride along the famous "millionaires row", Hedges Avenue, with all the other fitness goers, and head down to the popular Nobby's precinct.
- Small block of 6 units on large 809m2 land area
- Enormous redevelopment potential
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Private balcony on the northern side
- Unsurpassed location - walking distance to everything you could possibly need with Mermaid Beach SLSC & patrolled beach at the end of your street
- Public transport readily available with a bus stop at the end of your street and the Light Rail Station less than 1km away
Beachside properties at this price do not last long on the market, so call Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today to book your inspection and start living the relaxed Mermaid Beach lifestyle.
Council Rates: Approximately $2,500 p.a.
Water Rates: Approximately $1,100 p.a.
Body Corporate: Approximately $39 p/w
Rental Return: Currently tenanted for $295 p/w
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport