Old World Charm with a Modern Touch
Sunday Home Open Cancelled
Welcome to this enchanting timber and iron Circa 1930's cottage on a 400sqm block, hidden behind a white picket fence this home is guaranteed to take your breath away. If you think the exterior is stunning wait until you walk inside. You will fall in love.
A timber floor front veranda leads you to the front door with feature leadlight window panels drawing you into your home sweet home.
Offering so many features which will entice you to call this your home:
• Hallway with polished Jarrah floor boards giving you that warm cosy feeling
• Master bedroom is situated at the front of the home, polished jarrah floorboards, 13ft high ceiling with decorative ceiling rose, split air conditioner and venetian window treatments
• The second bedroom is good sized, polished jarrah floorboards, high ceiling and venetian window treatments
• The third bedroom is located at the side of the home with glassed double doors leading you to the front veranda, polished jarrah floorboards and venetian window treatments
• High decorative ceilings throughout most of the home
• The lounge room boasts high decorative ceilings, dado rail to hang your artwork/pictures and fireplace to enjoy those cold winter nights in front of the fire watching a good movie
• The dining room is at the end of the hallway and adjacent to the kitchen, with timber French doors opening up to the ultimate alfresco entertaining area, bringing the outside in.
• The kitchen with stone top benches, stainless steel appliances including gas stovetop, under-bench oven, rangehood, dishwasher, you even have a good old fashioned wood fire stove to cook your favourite meal and warm up the home at the same time
• The laundry is off the kitchen and has its own door for outside access, single trough with overhead and under bench cupboards and ample workbench space
• The modern bathroom is fully tiled floor to ceiling in neutral colours, with shower over bath, vanity and an amazing chandelier light fitting fit for a King or Queen
• Parking under a gabled patio offers protection from inclement weather and room for approximately 4 cars
• A bonus garden shed to store your tools or toys
Your family and friends will be envious of your alfresco entertaining area which is timber decked and has timber look ceiling giving it that warm relaxing feel and overlooks the immaculate low maintenance gardens relaxing will never be more enjoyable than this.
A definite rare find in Midland, this home represents a blend of old and new, offering you the best of both worlds.
It's all about Location Location Location - Within walking distance to Midland Gate Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, pubs and only a short drive to several local primary and high schools, namely St Brigids Primary, Midvale Primary, La Salle College, Guildford Grammar, St John Of God Public Hospital Midland, airports, and of course the world famous Swan Valley.
Act quickly so that you don't miss your opportunity to call this your home!
For your private inspection or further information on this property contact Dennis Andrijich on 0451 461 066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org