Contemporary living at its best!
This contemporary residence is full of Gold Coast sunshine, and is light and bright throughout.
Picnic Creek Drive offers resort-style living in an original display home with a premier address in the Genesis Estate offering a home for relaxing and entertaining. Designed for sustainable residential living and environmentally eco-friendly the large outdoor alfresco and yard provide refreshing options for a growing family.
Standout inclusions in your new home include ‘Velocity’ fibre to the home technology that supplies the property with telephone, broadband data and digital TV services through Clipsals state-of-the-art ‘Starserve’ technology. Also included is the addition of a rainwater tank and natural gas.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bosch appliances and stone benchtops in kitchen
- 9 ft ceilings in all living areas
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Security system and Crimsafe screens
- Bamboo flooring and sensational storage
- Valuable OzFort outdoor Playground
- Large private 705m2 elevated block
Coomera is an emerging hub on the northern Gold Coast and is readily identified as the growth corridor of Australia. Home to two of Australia’s biggest theme parks, Dreamworld and White Water World, Coomera is also home to the largest Marina in the Southern Hemisphere which also hosts the Gold Coast International Marine Expo each year.
Coomera has been earmarked as a satellite growth suburb with it predicted to expand to more than 70,000 residence. Coomera has six public and private schools in the area as well as two TAF campuses.
Coomera is one of the most modern sought after suburbs on the Gold Coast that also offers beautiful waterways and wildlife.
This wonderful property located in the award winning Genesis Estate is within a short walking distance to the Coomera East Shopping Centre on Oakey Creek Road, a short walk to Red Edge shopping centre, minutes from Pimpama Junction anchored by Woolworths as well as nearby to the Coomera Town Centre making this the ideal location for a family.
Estate features include:
- Velocity Fibre to the Home technology
- Natural Gas
- Roving Security
Your family home is located just a short distance from the resident clubhouse which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
- Business Centre
- Cinema Room
- Swimming Pool
- 6km of walking trails
- BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance
- Community parks
- Easy access to the Coomera River
- 20 minutes to the beaches
- 35 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD
- 3 Km to the Coomera Railway Station and proposed Coomera Town Centre
- 3.5 km to the M1
- 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport
Follow Professionals on Facebook for all the latest local news and events www.facebook.com/ProfessionalsFreedomRealty
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced