SUPER SIZED FAMILY HOME!!
If you're sick and tired of seeing small homes with small bedrooms that haven't been well kept then you're in luck. 64 Apricot Street Forrestfield has only ever been sold once before and last time it didn't even hit the market! This home just ticks all the boxes and is sure to sell quickly again. Read on and you will see that with the money already spent here you can move in and be very happy.
Features and benefits include:
• 4 double sized bedrooms all with built in or walk in robes
• Fuijitsu Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning (practically new)
• Roller shutters
• Fully reticulated gardens front and back
• Large patio entertaining area
• Fresh paint and new floorings throughout the living areas
• Awesome front home theatre room
• 31 course ceilings to the main family and dining area's
• Very neat and clean kitchen and bathrooms
• Separate large games room for the kids to hide away their toys or the pool table
• Approximately 200sqm of living under the main roof
• 600sqm block with rear access through the garage
• Double garage with electric roller door
• Security screen doors
This quality home also is in a quality location in the much sort after fruit bowl area of Forrestfield. Similar sized homes to this are selling well over the $500,000 mark. Forrestfield is also a Suburb tipped to be a hot growth suburb in the coming years with the redevelopment of the shopping centre, airport and a new train line all close by. Call Glen Newland for inspection details.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge