GORGEOUS CHARACTOR HOME !
Rare opportunity to secure this wonderful character home situated on 809sqm block Zoned R20/35.
Potential to subdivide.(Subject to Development Approval from relevant authorities)
This 1960's home is still in largely-original condition yet is both solid and functional enough to either live out of or to rent to a tenant whilst you plan your next move.
This much loved family home for the past 50 years withn entry hall, jarrah floors ,high ceiling and country kitchen.
3 bedroom 1 bathroom .Big back yard,patio area and lush gardens .
What we love about this property:
The front veranda for for your morning cuppa
• Spacious light-filled formal living room
• Well-presented kitchen with meals
• Wood framed glass windows throughout invite bright garden views into the home
• Main bathroom with high ceilings,jarrah floors and built in wardrobe.
• Jarrah floors throughout and high ceilings
• Covered veranda in manicured backyard and front yard
• Single garage ,carport, fully fenced of 809 sqm block with plentiful off-street parking
Located only a short stroll to the Swan River for a bit of fishing or lovely walk along the pathway, a short drive to La Salle College, public transport nearby, Midland CBD, Midland Train Station, only 5 minutes away so much to offer or catch the bus outside your front door..
You too could live in this sought after suburb of Viveash.
Contact Helen 0411 152 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your private inspection.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor