Auction Sunday 11th Feb at 1.00 pm on-site
This block of land will be Auctioned on-site on Sunday 11th February at 1.00 pm. Escorted & unescorted inspections are invited. Also, prior to the auction, the agent will be on-site to assist every Saturday & Sunday from noon until 1.00 pm.
Building block at the end of a concreted cul-de-sac serving only 2 house sites; sheltered, sunny aspect with N.E. orientation and views over virgin forest and gorge cliffs to the Northern Gold Coast. There are no adjoining properties, only common land and 227 acres of spectacular, hidden reserve-land. Site works are complete and Title is available.
- Stand-alone block, remote from the other 11 blocks in this development
- 450 m2 building site with easy access from the street
- Suitable for a designer house
- Comfortably 450 metres above sea level
- The most spectacular canopy trees have been retained to protect the integrity of the estate
- Further, selective clearing is optional: buyers' choice
- Either use your own builder or let us introduce you to builders who are familiar with this land
- Handy to local Mountain shops, medical, professional and recreational services, schools
- 20 minutes' drive to the M1 at Oxenford
- 40 minutes' drive to the beaches
Tamborine Mountain is an attractive Gold Coast hinterland residential and rural community of approximately 7,500 residents, with a great climate and infrastructure suitable for: families (boasting highly rated schools), professionals, commuters and retirees. "Eagles View" is a truly unique and spectacular development in a leafy suburb where building sites are now rare.
Contact David Major or our office for assistance with your enquiry.
Exclusively listed with Professionals Kendall Real Estate.