SWAP TRADE DEAL
Sitting high up on the hill, this one of a kind property allows you to sit back in the comfort of your own home with views of the ocean whilst accommodating paying visitors in the fully self-contained and outfitted home below.
Magic Begins here..........
Have a huge and spacious holiday home with amazing ocean and sand dune views
Have a terrific character home loaded with quality extras and business at the same location
The top level features:
- 5 Large bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 Spacious and elegant bathrooms
- A private balcony leading from the master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Large balconies wrap around the entirety of the home with beautiful ocean views
- Finished with polished pine wooden floors and high cathedral wooden ceilings
- Wall panelling is scratch resistant and easy maintenance
- Totally private from downstairs home with 2 independent staircases on either side of the building.
The ground level features:
- High Ceilings throughout
- Super-sized bathrooms
- Family room and country kitchen dining
- Highly polished solid pine walls add country charm
- 4 Super-sized bedrooms accommodate queen size beds
- Wide veranda all around the home providing year around comfort from sun and wind
Enclosed BBQ area
Low maintenance succulent gardens around the home
This property is suitable for someone who wish to enjoy the amazing location and run a holiday accommodation business or a large family to enjoy endless lazy days in this supersized holiday home.
This lovely home could be swapped for a 2x2 apartment, house, unit or villa in the Metro area, either fully furnished or otherwise.
Small coastal township, 105 kms North of Perth and an easy one hour drive assures busy holiday times.
The area is well known as a windsurfing venue, and in January each year the prestigious Ledge Point to Lancelin Windsurfing Classic draws competitors from around the world.
The town's name originates from the nearby coastal feature, a series of rocky ledges on the point that was first described in an 1875 hydrographic survey.
Terrific location with terrific opportunities
Call Agnes right away on 0416 192 215 to discuss all the options
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops