La Grande Cale
Tucked away in a protected, quiet cul-de-sac, handy to everything sits the epitome of a 'Classic' Tamborine Mountain Home. Take a short stroll to the Botanical Gardens or enjoy the tranquil rainforest setting from your back deck. Recently fitted with a new modern kitchen, bathroom and new carpet, this Classic A-Frame design with interesting layout & good use of exposed timber manages to maintain a warmth & character.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Fully renovated kitchen
- Fully renovated bathroom with large corner bath/shower
- Rainforest Setting
- Backing permanent creek just a short rock-hop to the Botanical Gardens
- Decks front & back
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Wood burning combustion heater
- Double French Doors opening onto back deck
- Fully landscaped to blend with natural flora
- Plenty of off-street parking and turning space.
Ideally located to take advantage of the mountains lovely cool climate and just a stones throw to Gallery Walk.
- 2 nights off peak $486 including linen
- 7 nights off peak $1100 including linen
- 2 nights peak $598 including linen
- 7 nights peak $1240 including linen
- 3-6 nights let us know and we will put together a rate just for you.
- Built-In Wardrobes