Yes, Yes, Yes !
Yes its a beautiful craftsman built family home, Yes its in a great location and on a big 1950 sqm fully established lot, Yes its got great shedding and entertainment areas and "Yes" you will have to be quick !
The current owners are not messing about, its time for them to downsize and as you can see by the very realistic asking price they are serious about moving on.
This character brick veneer family home was built around 1993 and as you would expect of a home of this calibre comprises 2.7m ceilings throughout, decorative cornices and feature ceiling roses, quality floor coverings and window treatments, the clay tumble brick and red brick quoins complete the picture, Set amongst fully established grounds and in a location that comprises generally quality homes on large allotments this complete package offers :
* 3 bedrooms (main with full wall floor to ceiling built in robes + ensuite, bed 2 with built in robes
* Front formal sitting room ( easily converted to 4th Bedroom )
* Large timber kitchen with stacks of cupboards & bench space, walk in pantry and island bench
* Rear family / dining area with feature brick fireplace with inbuilt slow combustion heater
* Tiled entry hall
* Tiled passage with end store room
* Large main bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Large laundry with stacks of built in cupboard space
* Split system reverse cycle airconditioning and evaporative cooling
Outside improvements include
* Double length carport under main roof with auto roller door
* Huge full length elevated paved timber framed entertaining area overlooking the rear gardens
* Drive thru freestanding high clearance carport ( ideal for the van )
* Approx 6m x 13m garage / workshop with concrete floor, power and stacks of built in cupboards
* Sundry leanto's with heaps of out of site storage areas
* 5 x various sized rainwater tanks ( 2 largest plumbed and pumped to home )
* Huge vegy garden area
* Fully established grounds complemented by feature stone walls
* Secure parking area for your trailer, boat etc
This is a quality home that has the lot in a sought after location and we at the Professionals Kapunda are very proud to be appointed sole selling agents for this property at such a realistic asking price. So if you are ready to upgrade or are new to the town hop on the phone and give Steve a call on 0417 811 348 and he will arrange your own private inspection.
- Walk In Pantry
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Water Tank
- Electric Hot Water