A home with a big heart!
This is your chance to buy a character home, where memories are created and traditions will last forever.
Nestled in a very private cul-de-sac, strolling distance to coffee shops, restaurants, galleries and specialty shops,
Kid's will enjoy riding their bikes to school through the sweet little village shops along Gallery Walk.
- Front deck sits high enough to take in some of the Coastal outlook
- Lots of windows frame the outdoors and it is picturesque inside from every angle
- Open plan living and dining
- Cosy reading/television nook off the lounge
- Timber floors
- Slow combustion stove
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- North facing sunny compact kitchen, with views to the Coast
- Parents retreat overlooking the private, rear garden, has reverse cycle air-conditioner, walk-in robe, en-suite with spa and separate toilet
- Two other spacious bedrooms, fourth bedroom is currently a guest/office space
- Next to the second bedroom is the main bathroom, and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry, with external access
- Spacious third bedroom with its own en-suite and walk-in robe
- Another entertainment deck, at the rear, cleverly hides the 32,000ltr water tank
- Under the front of the house is a single lock-up garage, workshop and a cellar straight out of "Harry Potter"
- Beautiful gardens boasting camellias, offers bursts of colour
- Room for extra car, boat or caravan down the side
If this sounds like your very own Mountain retreat, then contact Linda Hogan or Elizabeth Stirling to arrange an inspection and be prepared to fall in love with this home.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- level backyard