GRAND INNER CITY LIVING
Get ready to be impressed with this grand home set on approximately 1.24 hectares, nestled on the northern edge of the city and within walking distance of the Mt. Gambier Hospital.
Enter the tree lined driveway into this private sanctuary which provides a peaceful and secluded retreat.
Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this magnificent home - features include:
• 4 bedrooms, 3 upstairs - the master suite offering a large walk-in robe and extra spacious ensuite with shower, toilet & double vanity
• Two laundry chutes are located upstairs - send your washing straight to the laundry!
• Bedroom 4 positioned downstairs - would make the perfect room for your guests
• Upstairs also has the luxury of a private balcony which overlooks the spacious gardens surrounding the home
• Blackwood kitchen with electric cooking, pantry, dishwasher and plenty of workspace, drawers and cupboards
• Formal dining space directly opposite the kitchen - perfect for dinner parties
• Currently used as a billiard room, the second living area could be changed to formal lounge or theatre room to suit your needs
• The family room comes complete with built-in bar, slow combustion heating and split system air conditioning
• enormous paved outdoor entertaining area will make both summer and winter barbecues a breeze, positioned off both the spa room and main living area, providing ideal entertaining for a large number
• relax at the end of a long day in the 8 person, gas heated indoor spa pool area which also offers a third shower
• double car garage under the main roof with internal access and remote control roller doors
• storage for all your tools & toys with a colorbond shed of approximately 9m x 6m with concrete floor and 3 phase power plus 7m x 7m lean-to
• set on a 1.24 hectare allotment overlooking the northern gateway to Mount Gambier - the lawn areas are
watered by pop up sprinkler system
• inspections strictly by private appointment
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking