PET FRIENDLY EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE - OPPORTUNITY :: 1 WEEK FREE RENT ::
This home is located in the heart of Morningside precinct. A very short drive to Hawthorne Ferry Terminal will make your daily commute to Brisbane CBD a tourist routine. It's also a short stroll to the Morningside Tennis Centre, Tran Station, Riding and Hawthorne Road strips of cafes, parks, cinemas schools and approximately 5 kms from the CBD this prestige boutique townhouse development features:
. Very spacious upstairs open plan air conditioned living and dining area with high ceilings with bamboo timber floors leading you to a large size and private deck providing the property a feel of open space..
- Nice and private courtyard with side access and access through Bedroom 2
- Stunning quality entertainer's kitchen, impressive bench-tops, island breakfast bar, glass splash-backs, top branded appliances, plumbed in fridge space, gas cook-top and loads of storage space.
. 3 light filled bedrooms, high ceilings, all with built-ins, ceiling fans and quality plush carpets. Two bedrooms are located downstairs
. Upstairs Master bedroom with air conditioning that has direct access to the upstairs deck with a modern spacious ensuite with an extra spacious shower area.
. Modern bathrooms, quality finishes, beautifully appointed
. Large study area downstairs
. Large double remote lock-up garage with high clearance
. Pets on application
We highly encourage all prospective tenants to book inspections online as well as to apply online through www.1form.com.au/
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- To attend one of the Open Homes you must register your attendance. If so, you will be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE IF YOU'RE USING A SMART PHONE:
- Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form. Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
WHAT IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit.
- IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- If you wish the hard-copy please submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our Application Form (in PDF).
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport