FORRESTFIELD NORTH PRIME DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
As the FORRESTFIELD TRAIN STATION linking Forrestfield/High Wycombe, via the Airport to Perth so obviously progresses towards completion in 2020; so too will the infrastructure and residential development surrounding it also reach its inevitable culmination!
The Forrestfield North Planning and Budget Process is well underway (see attached chart). The Shire of Kalamunda has just announced that The WA Planning Commission approved the Forrestfield North District Structure Plan (DSP) on 29/9/2016.
Population projections derived from Australian Bureau of Statistics and focused on the State Government's Directions 2031 and Beyond Strategic Planning document, logically and imperatively identify the Forrestfield North area, within the sphere of the new underground Train Station as able to contain more than 10,000 new dwellings.
Two adjoining properties with a combined area of Five acres in an absolutely obvious KEY location will figure prominently in the exciting development of medium density and multi-story residential housing to come!
Developers wishing to secure a generous slice of the action right now, should complete their due diligence and proceed to offer on these combined properties without delay.
* 2 (combined) hectare properties Five acres approximately
* Double Road Frontage
* Prime location for proposed medium density/ multi story residential development
* See Shire website for development chart update
* Kalamunda Shire can provide information about the population plans for the Forrestfield North Project and how it fits with the State Governments Strategy 2031.
* Soil is sandy and good for excavation.
* Developers call Terry Pinker to secure now!
Terry Pinker 0414452790