TRANQUILITY AWAITS AT THE END OF PRIVATE ROAD...
COME TO INSPECT AND FEEL THE MAGIC...
Desirable country lifestyle and so close to Adelaide…
Magical residence nestling on 4,410SQM LAND (approx. 1.09 acres)…
A place to call home... Secluded, blissfully quiet, a wonderful place to de-stress after a busy week.
Features of this Estate:
* Galley style kitchen was renovated in 2007, and now has a magnetic induction stove-top, NEW Westinghouse dishwasher, glass splash-backs, integrated bins and walk-in pantry (with sensor light).
* Main bedroom has a walk-in robe as well as an ensuite. Parents retreat/or study adjoin the main bedroom.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a good size, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Formal lounge/dine has a reverse-cycle air conditioner for year round comfort, and has a door leading out to the back area. Combustion heating in the family room, downlights and skylight.
*The main bathroom and toilet have a separate vanity (all taps in the house are fitted with ceramic washers), and what everyone wants in their laundry – a wall length built-in cupboard, right to the ceiling
* Step outside into the fully screened entertainment area
* Three-car under cover carport and room for more, plus every man’s dream – a shed – with power.
* Hexagonal Scandinavian timber (enclosed) studio/teahouse with colourbond roof. The kids can entertain their little friends on weekends or it makes an ideal peaceful reading room and relaxation spot amongst the colourful roses.
* Tool/garden shed, woodshed (firewood on site for several years),
* 4 rain water tanks @ 1,500 litres each,
* Security CCTV
* 12x Solar Voltaic Panels and solar hot water.
* Chicken coop with fenced yard (fox proof), 10 beautiful varieties of fruit trees – cherry, apple, nectarine, plum, apricot, peach, orange, mandarin and grapevines, winter creek and they even have visiting Koalas, as well as many varieties of birds.
The house proud owners of this rather special home, built in 1991, have resided here for just over 13 years and are ready to move on. An outstanding home, and an absolute pleasure to present.
Council Rates $2,525.10 (includes CWMS)
Community wastewater management system $632
Mains water for last 12 months 423.64
Energy Australia – Power cost for last 12 months $446.34
- CCTV - Security
- 12x SOLAR PANELS