AN EXCEPTIONAL HOME IN A REMARKABLE SETTING!
* Set on a beautifully landscaped allotment of approximately 9,844m2 is this immaculately presented home ready for your family to enjoy
* Get settled in before summer so that you can enjoy the fully fenced inground swimming pool, complete with Barracuda vacuum system and pool cover
* With three large carpeted bedrooms all containing built-in robes, the master has access through to the study - which could be transformed to an ensuite if this is on your "wish list"
* Living areas comprise of north facing lounge room with wood heating, formal dining room and spacious kitchen/dining/family space with feature timber ceiling and split system air conditioning
* The kitchen features well laid out pantry, electric cooking, dishwasher, double sink and plenty of bench space
* The bathroom is well designed with corner shower, separate bath and vanity - separate toilet
* The informal living area spills out to the pergola/barbecue area - the perfect viewing platform to watch the swimmers!
* Double garage under the main roof with under cover access into the home from the rear verandah
* Large colorbond shed provides car storage for 3 cars and/or workshop, plus carport for either the pop top caravan or boat etc.
* The street appeal of this home is hard to miss, but what you will never imagine from the front is the stunning expanse of garden at the rear, with views to the back of the Centenary Tower walking trails and thoughtfully designed garden beds, in a private parklike setting
* The Tenison Heights subdivision is arguably one of the most attractive developments in the Mount Gambier area and provides an easy walk to Tenison College and now only a short stroll to the western entrance to the rail lands walking track
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking