Highly, Renowned Nundle Grazing Country
"Top End" has been owned by the Schofield family for over 100 years and is next door to The Dag Sheep Station. The property is located 10kms to Nundle and 60kms to Tamworth. Gently undulating to some hill with good sheltering of trees with soils being chocolate and brown loam basalts approximately 200 acres estimated to be arable. Fencing is in good condition subdivided into 7 paddocks watered by dams and frontage to the Wombramurra Creek.
Improvements include an old brick dwelling, 45ft x 30ft machinery shed, 5 stand electric shearing shed with steel sheep yards, wooden cattle yards, horse stables plus a storage shed/workshop.
- Great building sites
- Perfect add on or starter block
- Average rainfall 34 inch / 850 mm
- Native pasture currently running 1000 ewes & lambs + 50 rams
- All local services at Nundle including school, store, pub only 10kms away
- Land Size 664.5 Acres / 268.9 Hectares
Watch this video on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/181014736