Located in the North/South cattle corridor
* 24,308 HA Freehold
* Watered by artesian bore and pipeline system, plus creeks and dams
* Werna Creek and Cooinda Creek channels flow through property
* Predominantly pebbly Mitchell and Flinders grass country
* 2,000 head cattle depastured on Cooinda available to successful purchaser at market values
* Estimated carry capacity: 3,000 to 4,000 head
"Cooinda Station" is located on the north/south transit route into Queensland from the Gulf and Northern Territory. With abundant water, native pastures of Mitchell and Flinders grasses, "Cooinda Station" is an easy managed depot for a backgrounding operation, or as a breeding and fattening property.
To obtain the property information or to arrange an inspection contact -
Andrew Adcock 0407 674 972 firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction: 11.00am Thursday 6th October, Royal on the Park Hotel, Brisbane.
If not sold prior.