Inspect to fully appreciate
• Large scale, diverse Murrumbidgee Irrigation District holding
• History of cotton, rice, soybeans, cereals, lucerne, beef cattle and prime lamb production
• Total Area of 2,456.35 hectares (6,069 acres)
• 1,248 hectares developed to irrigation with further scope
• Approx. 3,700 mgl on farm storage
• 3,541 Delivery Entitlements and 1,180 mgls H.O.U.
• Approval for 2 bores capped at 500 mgl each annually (undeveloped)
• Spacious homestead plus further 2 quality brick veneer homes
• 3 machinery sheds, 2 sets cattle yards plus 2 sets sheep yards
• Generally good fencing and all weather road access to property
• Grey/chocolate self mulching to red loam soils
• Proximity to 3 cotton gins, grain receival depots, Tabbita feedlot and sheep and lamb markets
Hayloch & Katika have been operated in aggregation by the present owners, successfully producing cotton, rice, soybeans, sunflowers, winter cereals, Lucerne, beef cattle and prime lambs.
Featuring significant structural and irrigation improvements, the holding has the ability and potential to take full advantage of proximity to numerous produce receival depots including cotton gins at Carrathool, Hay & Hillston, several major grain receival depots at Goolgowi, Tabbita Prime City cattle feedlot as well as sheep & lamb markets and Baiada Poultry Enterprises in Griffith.
With all weather road past the front gate there is a primary school bus service to Goolgowi and nearby access to bus service for secondary schooling in Griffith which also provides the vast majority of services and facilities required for modern day farming and living.
The sale of Haylock & Katika aggregation provides a wonderful opportunity to secure a significant viable rural enterprise with inspections recommended to fully appreciate the true scope for further development, including optimum utilization of the large on farm water storage (currently full).
Expressions of Interest closing Monday 10th October 2016 at 4pm.
Agents: Lawry Owers 0428 696 871 | Gavin Brady 0428 696 873