Wow! Rural lifestyle at its best. A beautiful & unique home
Rural lifestyle, hobby farm, horse rider's paradise, artist's retreat
Quiet and secluded at the end of a lane only 10 minutes from Ulverstone being close to schools, shops, medical and banking facilities.
North facing home, designed for all round views and natural light, solar passive.
The property is nestled on 20.65ha (approx. 50 acres) It offers about 25 acres of pasture (13 paddocks), and approx. 25 acres of your own native forest, dams, a permanent stream and adjoining horse trails. All paddocks have good electric fences and water. Set up of lanes and gates allows easy movement of stock.
It also has 3 dams (2 spring fed and 1 from an all year round stream).
* Timber stone and iron home approx 320m(plus balcony).
* Built over 3 levels north facing with views to the Dial Range.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living area, kitchen, dining, mezzanine with large study area and a large multipurpose room, and large storeroom/cellar.
* Living area on one level with north facing double glazed cathedral window, warms the house in winter.
* Heating is via a near new (2015) large Saxon wood heater and a large electric heat pump.
* All rooms have double French doors leading to outside.
* Timber decking surrounds the home on three sides.
* The house is fed by 116,000 litres rainwater storage.
3 bay 18 metre x 6 metre barn (one bay lockable) new in 2011.
Stock yards with cattle race and crush (new in 2011).
Lockable machinery shed.
Property currently running highland cattle but suited to horses, sheep and goats.
Irrigated 6 metre by 18 metre greenhouse.
Two 10 metre by 10 metre net covered vegetable gardens, chicken house.
Phone today to arrange an inspection
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor