Refined Family Residence in Prestige Location
This beautiful double brick home circa 1926 in a sought after East Tamworth street is flawlessly presented throughout with renovated interiors and restored period details, are only part of the charm.
Its stately size offers a luxurious and flexible layout ideally suited to a family's changing needs.
Expectations are met with soaring ceilings, timber flooring, leadlight glass, cedar window frames and French doors along with high end fittings and fixtures.
Accommodation is over two levels, comprising of five spacious bedrooms and a sixth bedroom if you don't require a home office. Four bathrooms are conveniently located, the master bedroom with ensuite and of course a sublime walk in wardrobe.
Multiple separate living rooms are generous and well designed for formal and casual use. A state of art kitchen encompasses open plan living with French doors leading onto one of the rear entertaining decks that overlook the in ground swimming pool and shade protected BBQ area. The upper level deck looks across to Duri Peak above the East Tamworth rooftops.
The detached 2.5 car garage has been purpose built and includes self contained living for family, staff or use as a teenagers retreat. Its spacious living and bathroom is also very accessible for pool soirees as is the six person sauna. Off road parking is also an option with a tandem carport.
Well positioned within this blue chip suburb, close to Anzac Park, Treloar Park and within the catchment area for popular private and public schools.
Some of the many inclusions; ducted r/c air conditioning throughout, slow combustion wood fire, natural gas port, St George electric double oven and gas cooktop and hot stone plate. Range custom window fittings, alarm system, water tanks, computerised watering system, excellent dedicated storage, surround sound and outdoor speakers.
- Luxurious double brick home circa 1926 in blue chip location
- Restored original period features & contemporary high end fittings
- Grand proportions incorporate multiple formal/informal living areas
- Bespoke kitchen with St George double oven & gas cooktop
- Flexible floorplan offering 5 generous bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
- Office or 6th bedroom & custom joinery throughout provides excellent storage
- Heating & cooling options, original polished timber flooring, leadlight glass
- Entertaining decks on upper & lower levels + in ground pool & BBQ area
- Detached garage with sauna + self contained living or studio/retreat
- Stroll to Anzac Park, Peel Street cafes & shops, public & private schools
- Beautiful landscaped front & rear gardens, tanks/watering system
- Land Size 935.8m2
This private East Tamworth residence has too many features to list, truly for the discerning buyer. Please contact us to arrange your private inspection.