Absolute Murrumbidgee River Frontage
64.7 Hectares or 160 Acres plus special crown lease of 105 Hectares or 260 Acres
• Located 6km from Carrathool Village with 750m of frontage to Murrumbidgee River.
• Four bedroom residence with lounge room, kitchen, dining and extensive verandah in lawned grounds.
• Three vehicle lock up garage
• 18m x 18m all steel lock up workshop with concrete wash bay and truck pit.
• Raised floor storage shed with one stand shearing facility
• Steel cattle yards with loading race
• Approx 13 Hectares or 33 Acres laid out for irrigation with river irrigation water supplied via Kelly and Lewis 6 centrifugal pump and electric motor
• Additional areas are available for cropping plus grazing throughout timbered river frontage areas
Fantastic opportunity to secure small size river frontage holding.
Contact: Alister Watt 0428 696 872 or Don Barbaro 0427 690 406