* 19km from Willow Tree and 35km from Quirindi down the Warrah Creek road.
* 260.6Ha or 644 acres that is gently undulating from the Warrah Creek rising up to steeper slopes, with an easterly aspect.
* 4 bedroom 2 bathroom well presented home with open plan kitchen lounge, separate living areas and verandahs on 3 sides of the house.
* Granny flat accommodation, outdoor entertaining area with in ground pool and fully renovated woolshed for special function purposes.
* Well watered with Warrah Creek frontage, bore that pumps to holding tanks reticulating back to troughs and a 19 meg irrigation licence.
* 173 acres that is arable sown to oats and lucerne, fenced into 6 paddocks.
* Large 4 bay hay shed, steel cattle yards,2 silos and round yard.
* 2 stables with day yards, and a full sized arena suitable for all disciplines.
* Please call Richard Cudmore 0428 658497 or email@example.com