"Auldstone Cellars". Glenrowan Wine Region.
Being offered firstly as a going concern including the winery, plant and equipment, cellar door with fixtures and fittings, bulk and bottled wine stock, business name, wine club data base and 3/4 bedroom home on 93 acres.
A unique family enterprise providing the ultimate mix of lifestyle and business with potential for further development of a range of farming enterprises and Bed and Breakfast Accommodation.
If not sold registrations of interest are called for all or part of the above.
Leaseback by present owners available or vendor terms to approved purchaser with assistance and training for new operators. Vendors retiring.
* 20 acres under vines. Lucerne.
* Irrigation system. 50 Meg Goulburn Murray Water.
* Historic Brick & Stone Cellars. Circa 1891. Machinery Shed.
* Tasting, dining room, kitchen, storeroom, office & lab.
* Renovated 1940s 7 room open plan brick home, 2 bathrooms.
* Two hours Melbourne via Hume Freeway. 20 mins Wangaratta.
* Shiraz, Cabenet, Chardonnay, Reisling, Merlot, Award Winning Muscats.
Phone Malcolm Gunn 0418 759 642 to discuss options, price and terms.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge