SPECTACULAR VIEWS on 194 ACRES
The Valley is a stunning setting situated at the foothills of Kaputar Mountain and boasts phenomenal views.
• 194 Acres (78.7ha) with Bullawa Creek frontage and access.
• 5 Stables, tack room, 3 bay shed, 2 enclosed sheds, round yard, stock yards and 3 paddocks. There is a large open shed in the dam paddock which is good for large machinery
• The property is well-watered, with 2 equipped bores, dams and approximately one kilometer of Bullawa Creek access.
• 48 Ml unregulated irrigation license.
• With 4 bedrooms, the refurbished open plan kitchen is well equipped with gas stove, range hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar and the kitchen joins the living area, the dining room is separate.
• Living/dining with polished floorboards throughout, combustion wood fireplace, gas outlet and evaporative throughout.
• The two enclosed verandah's offer extra space and versatility.
• The family bathroom has been recently renovated.
• New tiled bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity plus internal laundry.
It is country living at its best, with room for the family, dogs, horse enthusiasts and livestock.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport