The sale of "Cashmere West" offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a very productive Backgrounding and Breeding property. Strategic fencing and laneways, a simple water system and excellent infrastructure are all standout features of this highly productive property.
- 37km North West of St George, 177km South West of Roma
- 48,562 acres, with access to 6,800 acres of forestry country, 2 titles plus access to the Stock Route
- Estimated Carrying Capacity of 1,500 Breeders and 3,000 Backgrounders in season
- 525mm (21 inches) average rainfall
- Well-watered with 4km river frontage to the Maranoa River, 2 sub-artesian bores, with 1 bore supplying 19 dams via bore-drain, 1 bore pumped through 24km of poly pipe servicing tanks and troughs
- Predominately pulled and raked into well-established buffel country, with approx 50% stick raked, 30% soft grey soils, 70% soft red-loam
- Good stock-proof fences, with all the bar one small section having been renewed in the past 10 years
- 2 excellent sets of cattle yards, main set includes a 7 way draft, crush and race to hand 1,500 head
- 27sq elevated air-conditioned home of 4 bedrooms, lounge and dining room and wrap around screened verandah
- 2 bedroom air-conditioned cottage and a 3 bedroom workman's cottage
- 120'x40' air-craft hanger, 2x large machinery sheds with power
10,000 litre overhead diesel tank, 3,000 litre overhead unleaded fuel tank
- Rural power, phone, TV reception, mail twice weekly, only 20 minutes to St George
Contact agents for full Information Memorandum and inspections.
The details above are those supplied by the vendor and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of these details.