Architecturally designed and split over two levels, this stunning house is perched around a thoughtful and established garden, overlooking the surrounding hills and River Derwent.
The fluid design of the lounge and dining area gives the feeling of being amongst the treetops as you enjoy the extensive view that Tasmania's Eastern Shore has to offer. The kitchen and family room offer a friendly and cozy place to be with internal and level access to the double car garage. A home that possesses a wonderful combination of both hominess and sophistication.
• Architecturally designed, both comfortable & sophisticated
• Two car remote control door garage with internal access
• Quiet cul-de-sac location with two sun decks
• Thoughtful and established garden with flat lawn yard
• Central family area plus separate lounge and dining spaces
• Master features views, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Impressive blend of open space and cozy family areas
• Gas stove top and gas hot water and separate laundry
• Only ten minutes to the city