IRONBARK IMPRESSIVE CITY FRINGE HORSE PROPERTY - 100 ACRES.
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION VENDOR SAYS SELL
Impeccably presented and situated only 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD, the highly acclaimed Ironbark Quarter Horse property offers an outstanding opportunity for the professional equine enthusiast. Recognised as a centre of excellence in quarter horse circles, the extensive, high end infrastructure would lend itself to a variety of equine activity - equestrian, breeding, rearing, agistment, training, indeed rodeo etc. It boasts a massive indoor arena, stables and other shedding as well as huge central parking and recreational space. Could suit livestock carrier activities, nursery or many other rural pursuits. The balance, 75 acres is used for livestock and hay production. The astute investor could lease out the horse facility and grazing land separately or together or retain for own use. The beautiful brick residence sits in a private garden setting.
Significant features include:
Sealed road, 45 mins. to CBD, 5 mins to M1, 10 kms to race track,
- Dual entrances separate the beautiful 3 BR home from work area,
- 18Mx 30M shed with 8 stables, feed, tack, breeding room, w/shop, wash room plus staff amenities, office, reception etc
- 38Mx 36M magnificent indoor riding, training arena, breezeway c/w 7 stables, feed, saddle/tack, grooming etc plus amenities,
- large machinery shed, vehicle/float storage, hay-sheds, bungalow, toilets,
- huge open parking, parade or entertainment/picnic area, treed,
- 26 single horse paddocks, balance of property, 75 acres livestock/hay,
- Fenced, S&D bore, 45000L tank, private, treed & landscaped surrounds.
Ironbark is offered for sale by committed vendors with immediate vacant possession. Vendor terms available.
For all enquiries please contact RAY CULLEN on 0429 977313
Disclaimer: The vendors and or their agents do not give any warranties as to errors or emissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise, as to the accuracy of the particulars.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport