* 'McDougall's block' is situated on the Dongolocking and Moron Roads in the shire of Wagin
* There is a small area of reserve within the property.
* The farm has no salt areas but has some small pockets of light country, however, this is balanced with
larger areas of heavy red loam/clay soil. The balance good strong medium to heavy easy working soils.
* The original vegetation is White Gum, York Gum, Jam, Morrell and Sheoak.
* Split into eight paddocks each with its own dam.
* The property has 9 dams, 7 of the dams have been cleaned out in the last two seasons.
* This property has been farmed by the current owners for seven years using normal good farming
* The farm is on five titles which allows for the opportunity for the farm to be split into various
parcels (subject to all being sold).
With lots of interest in this block be quick - book your viewing today.