Bare - Bone Bargain!
Set on a quarter of an acre block, 10 Roma Street is ideal for the first home buyer or investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Within 5 minutes to the CBD, schools and sporting ovals, the home is currently rented at $210 per week, making the rental yield extremely inviting. The home has the following features:
- Three bedrooms plus office/fourth bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Good size lounge room
- Bathroom upstairs with 2nd toilet and shower downstairs
- Single garage
- Full length front verandah
- Downstairs laundry
- Plenty of storage room underneath
- Fencing on three sides
- River flat views from back yard
The home is basic and requires renovations, however those with an astute eye for buying, will see real value here!
This is one of Gympie's cheapest buys and is bound to draw attention!