MAIN VU at NEERIM EAST. - Deceased Estate Mrs J Maslen
Once a district show place property, there is now a unique opportunity to purchase and restore this previously prominent dairy cattle stud property to its former glory.
Main Vu - 97.7 acres in two titles (Homestead 70 acres, Northern title 27.7 acres) plus 4.4 acres unused road lease. Commanding 360degree views and consists of fertile chocolate soil with majority gentle hills and with Shady Creek meandering through the flats.
Magnificent established trees and shelter belts, numerous sheds that include two quality large sheds, good stock yard facilities, a reliable water source with diesel pump off Shady Creek and 5 large concrete tanks.
Older style solid 2 3 bedroom weatherboard farm house set amidst well established gardens and hedges.
A property with an amazing aspect in a highly renowned district.
Located just 5 minutes from picturesque Neerim South township and 1 hr 20 mins from Melbourne CBD.
• 97.7 Acres in two titles Homestead 70 acres, Northern title 27.7 acres
• Additional 1.8ha (4.4acres) being 99 year Dept E & PI unused road lease.
• 360 degree views being mostly gentle sloping hills with Shady Creek flowing through flats.
• Reliable water source with diesel pump off Shady Creek and 5 large concrete tanks.
• Rich chocolate soils with central laneway servicing paddocks.
• Established trees and hedges as shelterbelts.
• Good stockyards, cattle crush and loading ramp.
• Possible organic status with no fertilizer or sprays used in past 16 18 years.
• Older but solid weatherboard home (12 14 sq). 2 -3 bedrooms, 1 -2 living rooms plus large kitchen . Gas hot plates, electric stove. Underground power and updated switchboard.
• Set amidst established and attractive garden setting.
• Lock up single garage with concrete floor. Toilet attached.
• Bungalow with power.
• Quality enclosed large shed (10 X 15 X 4 mtrs)
• Cattle shed with pens
• Ex dairy and yards
• Machinery shed.
• Loose box plus several small shelters in a number of paddocks.
• Quality 5 bay hay shed (20 X 5 X 4 mtrs) (second title) with 20,000 gallon tank attached.
• Machinery / cattle shed (12 X 4 mtrs) (second title)
A very picturesque property formerly a renowned dairy cattle stud, now needing a little work to return to its former glory. Located in the heart of renowned Neerim district, 5 minutes from Neerim South village and 1 hr 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD
Auction:1.30 PM SATURDAY JUNE 13th 2015 (On-Site)
Terms: 10% Deposit |Settlement: 30/60/90 Days
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge