A Change of Outlook
This immaculately presented family home is set on a beautifully manicured 7,397sqm allotment with lovely lawns, established trees and gardens.
The owners have created a serene lifestyle with the fenced dam, shade and shelter.
- Spacious family home, 4 bedrooms, ensuite and built-ins in 3.
- Kitchen/dining area with host of cupboard space and walk-in pantry.
- Lounge area with display cabinets, airconditioner and sc wood heater.
- Family/games room, ideal for the pool table.
- Tiled bathroom, 2 way toilet and good size laundry.
- Double carport under main roof, large verandahs plus entertainment area.
New 4.8kW solar system, equipped bore, 40' x 20' garage, 15,000 gallons rainwater, travelling irrigator plus hoses and sprinklers all remain. With 82m frontage to Green Street there is a possibility to divide some allotments off (subject to consent) if so desired.
Fantastic location, magnificent package and priced to sell.
Looking for that tree change? Bordertown is a lovely community offering a great Primary School and High School, local facilities and shopping, eateries and sporting clubs. Bordertown is located on the Dukes Highway, approximately 3 hours from Adelaide and 5 hours from Melbourne. The beach is only an hour away and the river only two. Why not take a look?
- Built-In Wardrobes
- 4.8kW Solar System
- Equipped Bore
- Rainwater Storage