Affordable New England Grazing 5194 Ac / 2102 Ha
"Birralee" is located between two thriving cities Tamworth and Armidale. Located North of Tamworth you will enjoy the benefits of the New England climate with high rainfall, beautiful colours of Springs & Autumns, mild summers without getting some of the long cold winters that the New England is renowned for. "Birralee" is based on granite soils and offers a great mix of mainly gentle undulating grazing with areas of cultivation to some steeper heavier timbered country. "Birralee" is currently run as a cattle enterprise and the vendor suggests that the property would run approximately 450 cows and calves.
- The property includes large array of first class improvements:
- 5 bedroom weatherboard & iron homestead with established gardens
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- 1 x 3 bedroom managers cottage and other workman accommodation
- Shearing shed, two sets of sheep yards
- two sets of cattle yards
- One large machinery shed with centre drive through
- 2 hay sheds, 2 machinery sheds
- Chemical storage and large workshop with concrete floor
- Fencing is in very good condition and has 3 laneway systems for easy management
- Water is a feature having a new bore, ample dams, springs and creeks
Agents comments: This is a great opportunity to purchase a large scale grazing and breeding property at a very affordable price. It comes with a large array of improvements and a outstanding homestead set amongst beautiful landscaped gardens. The property is for genuine sale and your inspection is recommended.