Historic "Lass O'Gowrie" circa 1846
This beautiful home in Lyttleton Street, Longford operated as the "Lass O'Gowrie" Hotel in 1846. The publican at the time was Alex Suter. Lass O'Gowrie later became a girls school run by the Misses Boyd. Today, Lass O'Gowrie is a substantial and gracious home located in ever popular Longford, well known for its historic significance including Georgian homes, churches and parks. Described as a two storey and single storey house, Lass O'Gowrie offers a versatile lifestyle comprising some 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large country kitchen, formal sitting and dining rooms and a quaint self contained unit in the rear wing. A water panel heating system throughout the house provides warmth, with the option of a woodheater in the sitting room and open fireplaces in other rooms. Lass O'Gowrie is in excellent condition and is located so close to Launceston and the airport.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking