"Melrose" Finley via Tocumwal
Quality affordable holding.
108.70ha (269 acres)
Melrose is a quality well established farm located 20km north of Tocumwal, 3hrs Melbourne, 8km south west of Finley.
Property is well laid out with excellent internal paddock division and highly improved Lucerne and white clover pastures.
The farm is highly suited as finishing property for lambs or cattle or breeding outfit and benefits from a supplementary pumping agreement to take water from the Box Creek directly to the internal channel system or internal recycle system.
The irrigation delivery entitlement is 283 megalitres and 83 megalitres of water is optional to the purchaser.
Melrose features a well presented 3 bedroom brick veneer home and an early period 4 bedroom cottage.
- Channel fed stock & domestic supply reticulated throughout the property.
- Extensive quality machinery and general shedding with power.
- Electricity subsidy from 20 solar panels.
- Sheep and cattle yards.
- Permanent recycle and lift pumps.
- 62ha (153ac) commanded area.
- 23ha (57ac) excellent modern irrigation design.
- Pastures in great health with good soil fertility.
Note: bus access to a choice of private and public schools.
Inspections highly recommended to appreciate the scope of this property.
- Two homes on property