BUILD YOUR HOME AMONGST THE TREES
Have you ever thought of leaving 'Suburbia' and building your dream home in and amongst the terrific Hills landscape? Do you love to escape to the majestical South-West and search for a hidden peace of forest magic, listening to the birds calling and wind rustling through the tall trees? You can have all this, within 15 minutes to Midland. Tell me more, you say?!
This fully fenced 10,013sqm vacant block is situated in the picturesque suburb of Sawyers Valley, minutes from the heart of Mundaring. The gently sloping untouched acreage is walking distance to the town site's many amenities, including local shops, tavern and primary school. This property is one of few that backs onto the Darling Scarp State Forest, meaning you will never be built out. The block has a northerly aspect, with three phase power and scheme water available.
Venture into the centre of Midland within 15 minutes, and you'll be at Perth Airport in half an hour. Come, see and experience the difference Hills living has to offer. You won't be disappointed.
- 1 Hectare of Untouched Open Forest
- Northerly Aspect
- Three Phase Power
- Scheme Water
- Backing onto Darling Scarp State Forest
- Minutes from Mundaring Town Centre, including major retailers such as Coles and Woolworths, and popular small retailers with Aldi opening soon
- Travel to the centre of Midland in less than 15 minutes
- Walking distance to shops and tavern, primary school, oval and public transport routes
- Minutes to Railway Reserves Heritage Trail