MARKET GARDEN - VERSATILE LIFESTYLE - 50 ACRES.
One of two adjacent lots on offer in a quiet location, this is a superb parcel of renowned peat soil, perfect for any pursuit including market gardening, fruit, flowers, lucerne or set up horse and home establishment. Excellent well drained land with a terrific cropping history, these allotments are proving both popular and good value in the area for all sorts of activity. Close to Garfield and Bunyip with V line service and freeway proximity they are in strong demand. Key features include:
- 50 acres good clean land, fully ag. fully fenced , old WB home,
- 2 road frontages, power, stock yards, S & D windmill, troughs,
- underground PVC drainage at 20 & 15 metres
- John D c/w HP irrigation pump, PVC 6 irrigation mains, hydrants,
- bore with S/Steel column, 45 ML license.
Further information available from RAY CULLEN on Mob. 0429 977313
Disclaimer: The vendors and or their agents do not give any warranties as to errors or emissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise, as to the accuracy of the particulars.
- Close to Transport