Sold - Open homes cancelled
Surprisingly peaceful and awash with the natural light of a rear northern perspective, this ultra stylish and desirably private terrace is the epitome of contemporary living. Invitingly low maintenance throughout, the immaculately presented interiors flow over three impressively well proportioned levels.
- Impeccably appointed with the finest of finishes
- Open living areas flow to an entertaining terrace
- Double bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Secluded lower level guest suite has a courtyard
- Double garage, exceptionally large storage room
- Deluxe kitchen with stone benches, gas appliances
- Ducted air conditioning and polished timber floors
- Freshly painted, newly carpeted, double glazing
Within a short stroll of King Street cafes, Glebe Point Road boutiques, the University of Sydney and Royal Prince Alfred hospital, there is the potential of a significant rental yield. Metres to Orphan Creek Reserve and moments to regular transport, it is just minutes to the city centre.
Strata: $977p/q approx
Council: $240p/q approx
Water: $173p/q approx