HUGE HOUSE - DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL!!!
Located down a private access road at the very end of Raven Street you will find this spacious two storey renovated home.
* Large kitchen with plenty of bench space and a dishwasher
* 3 good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with separate bath, toilet and the vanity area located just outside the bathroom so there's no fighting over the mirror in the mornings!
* Study area with window through to kitchen
* Large living area
* Long dining space off kitchen and study
* Bar and large tiled rumpus room for family get togethers
* 4th bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Separate toilet and shower
* 3 Car garage
Outside will delight just as much with a large built-in BBQ and entertaining area in the fully fenced top level back yard with a rain water tank to help maintain the lawns and garden.
The back yard is 2 storeys with a bridge from upstairs to the top yard with BBQ, and stairs off the bridge to the lower level which is beautifully landscaped with stones and pavers which can also be accessed via downstairs.
Surrounded by walking and bike tracks and State Forest Reserve and also within easy access to private and public schools, day care facilities, Prince Charles Hospital and local shops.
***Small pets are considered on application***
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE - SEND AN ENQUIRY USING THE EMAIL AGENT BUTTON AND WE WILL INSTANTLY RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES.
PLEASE OBTAIN A COPY OF OUR APPROVED APPLICATION FORM, FACT SHEET AND STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LEASE FROM THE RENTAL SECTION OF OUR WEB SITE WWW.KBRE.COM.AU
- Separate Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Family Room
- Pets Ok
- Formal Lounge
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Dual Living