Caravan Park - Veteran's Retreat / Over 50's
Standown Park has a reputation of being a "home away from home" with many campers returning time and time again.
It is a place where people come for a day and stay for a week or more and where they can relax and unwind or explore the many attractions in the area.
Established in 2006, the property consists of 18 flat grassy acres, surrounded by pine forest on two sides and a cattle property on the other two sides, with 180 degree views of picturesque hills and small crops farming land. It is situated in the Cooloola Coast Hinterland, 24km from Gympie and 24km from Tin Can Bay on the Tin Can Bay Road.
* Comfortable four bedroom residence and a new office.
* Two bores - excellent quality.
* Clean amenities including unisex disabled facilities - dump point.
* 28 powered sites and unlimited camping sites with good drinking water.
* Large camp kitchen and open fireplace.
* Great entertainment venue.
* Excellent clientele with bookings into 2016.
* Close to services but far enough away to be a quiet, secure place to stop.
* Rates $1,069.07 half year (without discount).