IMPECCABLE FAMILY HOME!
Act quickly or risk missing out on this impeccable 4 X 1 family home on a 711sqm manicured block, which is sure to surpass your expectations. This thoughtfully modernised home with lots of natural light filtering through, is a pleasure to present for sale, in this sought after suburb of Hamersley. Located within comfortable walking distance of Glendale Primary School, Ambridge/Eglinton parks, Warwick Grove shops and Warwick Train Station. This well cared for, warm, inviting and very up-to-date home is a real find' for a young family, downsizers or professional couple wishing to move straight in without having anything to do. The added bonus of a very recent large modern alfresco is an entertainer's delight!
• Secure wooden entry door leading to welcoming entrance hall
• Attractive polished solid wood flooring flows throughout the main areas of this lovely home - so easy to maintain!
• Walk through to the spacious open plan lounge and dining room with double sliding glass doors to front garden
• There are three split system air con units in the home to keep you cool in summer and cosy in winter.
• The kitchen is cleverly designed and maximises space well with glossy white cupboards below the contrasting bench top. Quality finishes throughout including modern glass storage cupboards above and soft closing drawers. Thoughtfully planned and fitted for ease of use, this well equipped kitchen has a large fridge space, deep pantry and quality Fisher & Paykel appliances including an under-bench oven with overhead extractor canopy, microwave housing and a 4 burner gas cooktop
• The family meals area is adjacent to the kitchen and overlooks the beautiful new alfresco which is accessible through sliding glass doors
• All the rooms have neutral dcor, large windows, wooden venetian blinds and three of the bedrooms have quality wool carpets
• The Queen size master bedroom has beautiful large windows, custom built-in wardrobes and a TV point
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are also generously proportioned - two with recently installed custom built-in wardrobes. The 4th bedroom doubles as a study and has floor-to-ceiling built-in shelving
• Centrally placed family bathroom which comprises of bath with shower and vanity sink unit with chrome fittings and a heat'n'light unit which is really welcome on cold mornings
* Separate WC
• The new laundry has extensive cupboard space (tall, overhead and under bench) with stainless steel sink and access to the rear alfresco area
• Delightful new additional of a large undercover alfresco. Light modern design with tropical plants, liquid limestone flooring, Westral blinds, Festoon lights and fans. Direct access to a large reticulated grass area for children and pets to play, surrounded by established hedges and trees. The back garden and alfresco area make this the ideal place to entertain friends and family on a large scale. There is also plenty of space to add a pool or vegetable garden
• Side gate access
• The single garage opens to the back as well as the front and there is a large powered shed in the back corner
• Plenty of off-street parking for additional vehicles
• Beautiful gum trees at the front of the property add to the additional bonus of a front lawn area with fully reticulated native garden which has established plants
• Gas HWS
• Security alarm
• Block size = 711 sqm
• Living area = 138 sqm
• Shire rates = $1425 pa * Water rates = $1200 pa
• Built 1975
This delightful home represents all aspects of comfortable family living so will appeal to a wide range of buyers who just want to move in and live the lifestyle. Don't hesitate in making this a priority to view - call Lorna Dade 0400 460099.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System