Southern TAS Vineyard
The phone enquiry code for this property is - 1408
Land area - 60.37 hectares
The Vineyard in Southern Tasmania features a total planted area of 16.58 hectares and supports various wine grape varieties including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir.
• The subject wine region features a temperate climate
• Benefited by additional land considered suitable to support further development thus facilitating expansion opportunity.
• The vineyard is fully irrigated and automated from a holding dam 52Ml
• Altitude: 40-60m
• Growing degree days: 1080°C(1978 °F)
• Growing season rainfall: 350 mm
• MJT: 16 °C
• Harvest: March to the end of April
• Rainfall: 476.9mm
• Topography: Undulating with gentle slopes and some gullies
• Soil: Soil varies from heavy Black cracking clays to red clay soils. A mixture of Dermosols, Sodosols and Chromosol soil over a dolomite and sandstone base.