BRING THE TAPE MEASURE – FERNBROOKE ESTATE
Investor Alert! NRAS Property collecting Rent PLUS $22,000 Annual Government Rebate!
Under 10 years young, this four-bedroom brick and tile home has a modern design and is spacious throughout. It sits on the higher side of the road offering lovely views of the estate.
The main bedroom is large with its own ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan. All the other three bedrooms have built-in robes, ceiling fans and carpeted floors. The 2nd bathroom has separate shower and separate toilet.
The open plan kitchen is spacious with breakfast bar and plenty of bench space. The electric stove has glass top cooker, under bench oven and range-hood. There is a dishwasher, pantry, and lots of built-in cupboards.
The dining off the kitchen and the kitchen has tiled floors and the lounge has carpet. There is a large reverse cycle air conditioner to service the area. Off the kitchen there is a covered pergola. The water tank outside also provides water to the toilet and laundry.
Property features include:
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and with all ceiling fans.
• Large main bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite.
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Fully air-conditioned living areas and bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and heaps of cupboards
• Combined family & dining tiled area with air conditioner
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher
• Patio area off dining with covered outdoor entertaining space
• Main bathroom has separate bath and shower
• Separate Toilet
• Security screens throughout
• Separate internal laundry with big linen cupboard
• Double lock up garage / Remote controlled garage with internal access
• 5000L water tank
• Specious 522m2 yard fully fenced
As a part of the NRAS scheme, this house has been a constant source of rebates and tax benefits for the current owners. However, if you would like to move in or find your own tenants on a traditional rental basis then a release from the NRAS system is available. Three months’ notice to NAHC for owner occupier / Two months’ notice to Tenant.
Current Incentive : Currently part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS), this house returns a total of $269/week with an additional Tax-Free payment from the Government to the owner of $11,248.09 for the 2019/2020 financial year.
ABOUT THE SCHEME : What is the National Rental Affordability Scheme?
NRAS is a commitment by the Australian Government to investors looking to invest in affordable rental housing. NRAS seeks to address the shortage of affordable rental housing by offering tax-free financial incentives to investors, corporate tax entities or super funds, who build or rent dwellings to low and moderate income households at a rate that is a least 20% below market rate. It aims to:
- increase the supply of new affordable rental housing;
- reduce rental costs for low to moderate income households; and
- Encourage large-scale investment and innovative management of affordable housing.
More information about NRAS at https://www.horizonhousing.com.au/index.php
Families here have also had access to childcare facilities, Primary Schools and Secondary Schools.
There are multiple transport options including frequent buses, easy access to major motorways & a short 15 minutes from Ipswich Central and Springfield, families buying in this lifestyle community will have the nearby convenience of the Orion Springfield Town Centre, Redbank Plaza and Redbank Plains Shopping Village all accessible by public transport.
Please call PATTY on 0431 633 018 today for your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced