CLASSIC BEAUTY IN CONNOLLY
What a location! You will be living in one of Perth's premier suburbs and just 2.5km to the beach. This wonderfully spacious two storey family home is located on one of the most sought after streets in Connolly.
Relaxing and sipping Pina Coladas, enjoying the views from your balcony will be a regular past time at 54 Dorado Beach Crescent..
From the moment you enter this property you will be greeted by the elegance of the jarrah wood flooring taking your breath away. This beautiful property will astound you from the front to the back. From the king size master bedroom with a huge 2 door walk in robe giving you that abundance space for all your wardrobe needs, and overlooking onto the large ensuite, there is nice bathtub to help you relax and unwind at the end of your busy day. Dual hand basin and a separate toilet which can be entered from the hallway, makes it both practical and functional.
The theatre room has French double doors, is warm, cosy, and inviting with a view out onto the entertainment area and the crystal blue water pool.
The kitchen, living and dining area is immaculate and also overlooks out onto the patio and the below ground solar heated pool. Have a bbq with friends and family while the children play on the enclosed lawn area or take a dip in your solar heated pool! You will definitely be the envy of your neighbors.
Take a stroll upstairs and you will find three good size minor bedrooms all with built in robes, the main bathroom, a parent's retreat and study nook, all whilst enjoying the night views from your balcony makes this property one to be excited about.
Every so often a property comes to market with serious potentials.
54 Dorado Beach Crescent offers exactly that. Walk to bus stops, a plethora of local parklands and the excellent Currambine Central Shopping Centre from this enviable location that is also very close to Connolly Primary School and other educational facilities, the freeway, Currambine Train Station, the Joondalup CBD and pristine northern beaches. Spectacular serenity awaits you here at 54 Dorado Beach Crescent.
Why you should buy me
* Gourmet kitchen with island bench, a walk in pantry and 900ml oven
* Family lounge and dining area overlooking entertainment area
* Enclosed theatre room with French double doors
* King size master bedroom with 2 door walk in robe
* Large ensuite with a bathtub and double basin and separate toilet with dual entry
* Three double minor bedrooms all with built in robes
* Large main bathroom upstairs with a bathtub
* Parents retreat with balcony and fantastic views
* Computer/office nook upstairs
* Laundry with double linen cupboard and large bench
* Paved garden and entertaining areas overlooking solar heated pool
* Double garage with electric door
* Smart wiring
* Ducted vacuum
* Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
* Jarrah wood flooring throughout living area
Plus so much more.
Please call me to arrange your viewing. Annique 0432 354 912. This property is currently tenanted
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System