INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT - PRIVATE CORNER WATERFRONT APARTMENT
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS MONDAY THROUGH TO SUNDAY or VIRTUAL FACETIME WALK THROUGH ANYTIME.
📞 Call or SMS Mark Carew today on 0403 699908
Top floor corner apartment boasts a private position taking in northern hinterland and poolside views. Situated on Level 7 in stage one, the first release for this development due for completion August 2020. It comprises of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, generous corner wrap around balcony giving plenty of natural light plus 1 secure undercover car park.
- Spacious open plan living
- Climate control/ducted heating and cooling
- Tiled living spaces and carpet to bedrooms
- Generous sized wrap around balcony
- Fully equipped kitchens with gas cooktops and stainless steel appliances
- Engineered stone with modern tapware
- Acoustic treatments exceeding Australian Standards
- Secure parking and entry access to building
- Audio intercom system to each apartment
- Key access to main entrance
- Security access to all levels
- LOW Body Corporate fees
- Resident's lounge
- Luxurious pool with sun lounges
- Fitness centre with cutting edge equipment
- Children's indoor play area
- Zen garden
- Private screening/media room
- BBQ facilities
- Pet wash bay
- Secure residents underground parking
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
- Hope Island Marketplace 2 minutes' walk
- Hope Island Tavern 5 minutes' walk
- Mater Health Centre 7 minutes' walk
- Coles Hope Island 4 minutes' drive
- The Palms Golf Course 7 minutes' drive
- Runaway Bay Shopping Centre 9 minutes' drive
- Centrally located to the M1 Pacific Motorway
- Mins from ALL public transport
Inspired by pure enjoyment and defined by sophisticated style and gracious amenities, No. 1 Grant Avenue is an invitation to live the life you've imagined.
It has been reported that Hope Island has become critically undersupplied with less than 50 new apartments currently on the market. Despite the supply shortfall, population forecasts indicate demand for new homes and apartments will continue to rise. The Hope Island catchment area is expected to house an extra 35,680 people over the 20 years to 2036, or an average of 1784 new residents a year.
No. 1 Grant Avenue is the long awaited answer to perfectly balanced 21st century living, redefines prime waterfront apartment living, offering you a peaceful and luxurious haven from the hustle and bustle of the city.
For more information on this apartment please contact;
Mark Carew Professionals Vertullo Real Estate Hope Island 0403 699 908
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning