Beautiful Home, Huge Block And Massive Powered Workshop
* BY APPOINTMENT *
(Please note that because of the new government restrictions, all viewings will now be by appointment only until further notice. Your understanding is appreciated.)
Welcome to 16 Essex Street Forrestfield where you'll find this beautiful 4x2 family home featuring multiple living areas, large study and drive through access to a huge powered workshop all set on a whopping 803 sqm block.
The living areas consist of a good sized front lounge room with a separate dining area that could easily be enclosed to make an additional room of your choosing, the house also features an open plan kitchen and living area that overlook the spacious back yard.
All this is in prime location within walking distance of shopping centres and the extensive array of sporting facilities that Hartfield road has to offer whilst being nestled in a nice quiet cul-de-sac street that you'll love to be a part of.
The lucky new owner of this home can look forward to
- Spacious master bedroom with large WIR and ensuite
- Updated kitchen with below and overhead cupboards overlooking the dining and living area
- Separate front lounge
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
- Study which could also be used as a 5th bedroom
- Dining area that can be converted to an additional room
- Great second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- New blinds in bedrooms 2-4
- Huge gabled patio perfect for entertaining
- 6 x 8 m powered work shop with roller door
- Double inline carport with drive through access
- Additional parking on private circular driveway at front of the house
- Lovely landscaped grass area and raised garden beds
- Ducted air conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- Land rates $2053 approx.
- Water rates $1241 approx.
- NBN available FTTN
- Potential to subdivide (STCA) zoned R25/40
To book a viewing time call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.