UNDER OFFER IN 3 DAYS by Ana Borcherdt
967 sqm block + 3 Phase workshop + mini vineyard backyard
Are you are looking to live on a good size block with country charm?
Would you like to have a mini-scale Vineyard at your backyard?
Well, come and view this property at 8 Leslie Road, Middle Swan.
Retro style home in a good location with only a few neighbours and overlooking the vast greenery. Semi- rural lifestyle with mini-scale luscious vineyard and lots of space to enjoy.
Property is adorned with luscious succulents and many other varieties of flowering plants.
PROPERTY IS ZONED FOR DEVELOPMENT WITH TWO DWELLINGS, subject to Shire approval.
Please call Shire of Swan on T: 9267 9267 for more information.
Huge Backyard features:
• Parking for boat and Caravan
• Drive through the backyard through a lockable gate
• BBQ and brick oven for party time with friends and family
• Huge paved backyard gives you the ultimate outdoor enjoyment
• Your own private mini-scale private vineyard!!! Life gets better with grapes
• Lockable single garage incorporated with 3 phase powered workshop and water supply connected
• Garden Shed with 3 phase power and water supply located at the back of property
• You can grow plenty of vegetables under Grapes shrubs
• Flood lights at the barbeque area and at the back of the property
Solid buy includes:
• Separate Formal lounge with sliding doors, enabling to close for private TV time
• Retro style kitchen with good functioning appliances
• Good size dining room for entertaining your guests
• Sliding door in dining room opens up to the front veranda
• Front veranda to chit chat with neighbours and friends
• All three good size bedrooms can be furnished with queen size beds
• One bathroom with bath, shower, single vanity and laundry room
• Laundry room opens up to back veranda and huge backyard
• Back veranda is a perfect working space under shade
• Sleep out room at the back for conveniences
• Roller shutters to the front windows and side window of dining room for heat reduction. • • Security doors and Alarm system.
• NBN connected to the premises
• Council rate: $1950.00 approx. per annum
• Water rate: $940.00 approx. per annum
• Built year: 1972
• Block Size: 967sqm
Property is close to Swan Valley Wineries, famous Guildford Caf strip and good connection to major Highways. Conveniently situated with Perth CBD just 25 minutes- drive and Perth Airport is only 20 minutes -drive.
Wanting a semi- rural lifestyle and yet close to CBD Midland with all the facilities like hospital, medical centres, good schools, shopping centres? Then this is for you.
A property like this does not come into the market very often, make it yours
Just call Ana Borcherdt on M: 0481 092 390 or Email: email@example.com
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System