OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: CONTACT ANA BORCHERDT 0481 092 390
STYLISH & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
The architecture of this home is Guildford style, with terracotta colour brick exterior, ornate Wrought iron and glass entrance door and luscious green front lawn behind the brick and ornamental metal railings at the front. All creating an amazing and harmonious appeal. This home is fully fenced and situated on a slightly elevated generous block of 545sqm.
The 234sqm of spacious living area is designed for functionality. Entering through the ornate entrance door,
you have that WOW feeling.
Stylishly decorated large formal lounge on your left and study room is tucked away on the right-side corner. Kid's bedrooms are at the back with a common activity area giving them privacy. Good size master bedroom has HIS and HER walk-in-robes and a modern design ensuite.
The well-designed kitchen is the heart of the open-plan overlooking the spacious dining and family area. Smooth flow leads you to the alfresco area at the rear end with a green lawn, enclosed area with sails just for your pets and a garden shed for storing your DIY tools and more.
• Brick and metal roof with metal frame property built-in. Keeping the house safe from termites
• Master bedroom with HIS and HER walk-ins and good size ensuite with a big corner bathtub, shower and single
vanity with spacious benchtop for all cosmetic needs
• Separate WC with a vanity can be used as a powder room from the study
• All three bedrooms are a generous size with built-in-robes and filled natural lighting
• Activity area for the kids and second bathroom with bath, shower and single vanity
• Study or home office room is conveniently located near the entrance
• A separate formal lounge is perfect for indoor movie fun time
• Well-designed kitchen with plenty of cupboards for storage, space for x-large Fridge and pantry
• Breakfast bench for a quick meal. Kitchen is overlooking dining, family and alfresco area
• Double lockable garage with a shopper's door to the kitchen and access to the backyard through a roller door
• Good choice of laminate flooring in all three bedrooms and carpet flooring in study and fourth bedroom.
New carpet flooring in the formal lounge and tile flooring in common area
• Alfresco area is under the main roof and very convenient for outdoor barbecues and drinks with friends and
• "Daikin" refrigerated air-conditioning system with reverse cycle and 4 zones
• NBN connected to the premise
• Block size: 545 sqm
• Living space: 234sqm
• Council rate: $2479.00 approx. Per annum
• Water rate: $237.00 approx. Per annum
• Aspect: North
Close to famous Guildford Cafe trip, Swan valley Winery and CBD Midland with all the facilities.
CBD Perth is only 25 minutes drive
Perth's Airpot is only 20 minutes drive
Stress-free connections to major highways
Good schools like Guildford Grammar junior and senior schools, Governor Stirling School and Woodbridge primary school are all situated in close proximity.
Have you dreamt of living in a Guildford style home?
Well then, let Ana (Anu) Award Winning Agent from Professionals 5 Star Realty show you this beautifully presented home. Call Ana now on M: 0481 092 390
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate, however, may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner, the Agent and the Agency and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning