Easy living in Forest Park
This delightful, elevated, North facing brick home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and mature gardens in a peaceful location opposite Dicksons Park.
A circular bitumen driveway provides an impressive entry to this lovely 2124 m2 private property.
- Welcoming front veranda with entry door
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Combined lounge/dining room
- Spacious master bedroom including built-in wardrobe and large ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms, one extended, both with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Two single garages, 1 with remote, the other manual
- Mature garden with gazebo
- Carport for one car
- Circular bitumen driveway
- Fully fenced
- Garden shed and Chicken coop
- Security screens
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- 2 split air-cons, heats & cools, in lounge & main bedroom
- Solar power 2kw with 3kw invertor
- Off peak HWS, very cheap hot water
- Concrete water tank 40,000 litre plus smaller tank for the garden
- Lots of storage in the house
The perfect home for a family or retired couple, private and peaceful and so close to schools cafés and shops. Contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for more information.