DEVELOPMENT SITE ( APPROX 2200 SQM )
ORIGINAL 3 BEDROOM HOME - 1ST TIME ON MARKET SINCE 1954! Proudly marketed by Simon Keremelevski , this home has been in the same family since it was originally built IN 1954.
Located in a central handy location - Punchbowl station , Buses , schools primary/secondary , local parks, main roads & M5 this home is ideal for someone looking to enter the market as a 1st home buyer or investor .
The home offers further scope to renovate or build S.T.C.A.
*** BUILDERS TAKE NOTE *** OPTION TO BUY NEXT DOOR NO.29 GOWRIE AVENUE , AS A JOINT / COMBINED SITE ADDING A TOTAL OF 2200 SQM APPROX , WITH A COMBINED FRONTAGE OF 20M PLUS APPROX!
Some home attributes:
- Original condition throughout
- Generous sized living area
- Sizeable kitchen with dining
- Three ( 3 ) modest sized bedrooms
- Located in a tree lined street
- Driveway access to carport and large level yard ( 916.4 sqm)
- Must Be Sold - Auction 14/12/19 @ 11.30am - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR!